Just back from a spring break trip with the family! Here are a few things I learned!
1. A 13 year old boy does not want to sleep in a queen bed with his dad
2. When a 10 year old girl says she has to go to the bathroom, it means she had to go about 30 minutes ago, and is just telling you about it now.
3. Whatever the heck is on those iPod screens is a lot more interesting than another mountain or waterfall
4. If macaroni and cheese is on the menu, it will be ordered.
5. "Just stop the arguing back there!" will not stop the arguing back there.
6. A whole CD of Mom & Dad's favorite "story songs" like "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia" is NOT fun for everyone.