SNL shake-up, Lance Armstrong’s dirty proposal and Zach Galifianakis’ homeless date top trends on Yahoo!, Google and Twitter.
- Galifianakis Homeless Woman: Zach Galifianakis brought a former homeless woman to the Los Angeles premiere of The Hangover III on Sunday. Zach met now 87-year-old Elizabeth "Mimi" Haist in an L.A. laundromat in 1994. He’s taken her to Hollywood events over the years and began paying for her one-bedroom apartment after learning that she was homeless two years ago.
- SNL cast crisis: The show is saying goodbye to Bill Hader, Seth Meyers, Fred Armisen and Jason Sudeikis.
- April Macie: The comedian just told Howard Stern about a stinky sexual request made by Lance Armstrong in a L.A. hotel room five years ago.
- Christian Bale Unrecognizable: He passed through the LAX Airport on Sunday with a bald head and a beard, fresh from filming American Hustle with Amy Adams.
- Celtics Player Arrested: Boston Celtics guard/forward Terrence Williams was arrested in Kent, Washington for allegedly making threats with a gun during a child visitation on Sunday.
- Tumblr: Yahoo bought the social media site for $1.1 billion.
- Seahawks QB Arrested: It was just reported that Seattle Seahawks quarterback Josh Portis was arrested on suspicion of DUI earlier this month.